Which Bin Do I Use?

NAWMA’s bin stamps show the materials that are acceptable in each bin type.
You can download a brochure or visit Which Bin SA for more information..

Household recycling (yellow-lid bin)

NAWMA Household Recycling bin stamp

Food and garden organics (green-lid bin)

NAWMA FOGO Bin Sticker

General waste (red-lid bin)
All non-hazardous household waste that cannot be placed in the yellow-lid or green-lid bins should be placed in the red-lid bin.

NAWMA Household General Waste bin stamp

A variety of other items that cannot be placed into the kerbside bins can be recycled or disposed of at either of NAWMA’s Resource Recovery Centres.