23 November 2020
As of today, NAWMA has resumed all usual operations and services.
20 November 2020
In line with the State Government’s proposed easing of COVID restrictions, NAWMA provides the following update to residents:
• Both of NAWMA’s Resource Recovery Centres are currently closed and will reopen at 8am Monday 23 November.
• Hard waste collection services originally scheduled for 23 and 24 November have been rescheduled and affected residents notified. All other scheduled collections will occur as normal from Wednesday 25 November onwards.
18 November 2020
NAWMA would like to advise that some of its services have been affected by the State Government’s COVID lockdown. Details can be found below:
• NAWMA’s kerbside bin collection service will continue as normal during the COVID lockdown period.
• Both of NAWMA’s Resource Recovery Centres will be closed from 4pm Wednesday 18th November until midnight Tuesday 24th November.
• All hard waste collection services scheduled during the lockdown period are cancelled and residents will be contacted with an alternate date.
This information will be updated as details become available. To contact our Customer Service Team, please send an online enquiry or call us on 8259 2100.
25 March 2020
NAWMA would like to assure residents that we are taking necessary measures to avoid disruption to our services during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Currently we are operating all our normal services. However, we wish to advise that in line with Australian government instructions, we have put precautions in place which may impact the way our Customer Service Team responds to your enquiry. NAWMA tours are currently suspended to comply with current social distancing guidelines and will be reinstated once restrictions are lifted.
To contact our Customer Service Team, please send an online enquiry via our website or call us on 8259 2100 and leave a voicemail message and we will respond within 48 hours.
Please note that as of 4 May 2020, we will no longer accept cash payments at our two Resource Recovery Centres.
Check back for further updates.